Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Goodbye Kingyo..(gold fish)

April 1, 2007, (it happens that my daughters birthday)in the morning. My goldfish pet was passed away. I remember the night of March 31, 11pm I'd check him first and say goodnight before I go to sleep. Then when we wake up in the morning my husband notice that the goldfish was floating on the water. I was shocked! because I was the one who was taking care of him/her for 8 months. As my first post about kingyo it was difficult for taking care of it, common is 2~3 days when you get it from the matsuri, but he/she did the best to live for 8 months. Quiet lonely on our dining table when he/she was gone.
Goodbye Kingyo..you give us more enjoyment on our home especially my son and thank you too!

We are looking forward for another kingyo to come on our home.

No comments: